I'm happy to announce the new devel version of ngx_openresty, 220.127.116.11, has just been kicked off the door: http://openresty.org/#Download
Here goes the complete change log, as compared to the last devel version, 18.104.22.168, released about a week ago:
- upgraded LuaNginxModule to 0.5.0rc19.
- feature: added new directive lua_http10_buffering which is
on by default.
- feature: added new constant
- bugfix: access_by_lua could not work with the
satisfy any configuration.
- bugfix: now we recycle the special flush buffer and chain link for ngx.flush to prevent request-scoped memory leaks when emitting long data streams to the downstream.
- upgraded SrcacheNginxModule to 0.13rc5.
- feature: now srcache_store discards responses that are obviously truncated when the actual output data is shorter than what is declared in its
Content-Length response header. thanks Greg Grensteiner.
- bugfix: the access phase handler actually ran in a phase later than the
- bugfix: HTTP HEAD requests that lead to a cache hits would cause memory issues like invalid reads.
- upgraded LuaRestyRedisLibrary to 0.08.
- feature: implemened redis pipelining API by adding new methods