I am happy to announce the new stable version of ngx_openresty, 126.96.36.199:
Special thanks go to all our contributors and users for helping make this
This is the last release in the 1.2.4.x series. The next release will
be based on the Nginx 1.2.6 core (or later).
Below is the complete change log for this release, as compared to the last
(development) release, 188.8.131.52:
* upgraded LuaNginxModule to 0.7.9.
* bugfix: assignment to ngx.status would always be overridden
by the later ngx.exit() calls for HTTP 1.0 requests if
lua_http10_buffering is on (the default setting). thanks
chenshu for reporting this issue.
* bugfix: there was a typo in the error message when accessing
an Nginx variable that has not been defined.
* docs: documented the request body automatic inheritance
behaviour in ngx.location.capture.
* docs: fixed incorrect dates shown in the code samples for
ngx.http_time and ngx.parse_http_time. thanks Gosuke
Miyashita for the patch.
* upgraded LuaRestyUploadLibrary to 0.05.
* bugfix: unexpected runtime exceptions would be thrown when
"resty.upload" met a in-part header field line or a
terminating boundary line that was too long. this bug had
appeared in LuaRestyUploadLibrary 0.04 and OpenResty
* bugfix: "resty.upload" could not parse "Content-Type"
request header values like "boundary="simple boundary"",
that is, with double quotes around the boundary value.
* optimize: marked internal auxiliary functions as Lua "local"
The following components are bundled:
The HTML version of the change log with some helpful hyper-links
can be browsed here:
OpenResty (aka. ngx_openresty) is a full-fledged web application server by
bundling the standard Nginx core, lots of 3rd-party Nginx modules and Lua
libraries, as well as most of their external dependencies. See OpenResty's
homepage for details:
We have been running extensive testing on our Amazon EC2 test cluster and
ensure that all the components (including the Nginx core) play well
together. The latest test report can always be found here: