I am happy to announce that the new development version of
ngx_openresty, 18.104.22.168, is now released:
Special thanks go to all the contributors for making this happen!
Below is the complete change log for this release, as compared to the
last (devel) release, 22.214.171.124:
* upgraded SetMiscNginxModule to 0.22.
* bugfix: we did not escape "\0", "\z", "\b", and "\t"
properly in set_quote_sql_str according to the MySQL quoting
rules. thanks Siddon Tang for the report.
* upgraded LuaNginxModule to 0.8.8.
* feature: added new option "always_forward_body" to
ngx.location.capture() and ngx.location.capture_multi(),
which controls whether to always forward the parent
request's request body to the subrequest (even when the
subrequest is not of the POST or PUT request method). thanks
Matthieu Tourne for the request.
* feature: now timeout errors in tcpsock:receive() and
tcpsock:receiveuntil() no longer automatically close the
current cosocket object (for both upstream and downstream
connections). thanks Aviram Cohen for the original patch.
* bugfix: we did not escape "\0", "\z", "\t", and "\b"
properly in ngx.quote_sql_str(). thanks Siddon Tang for the
* bugfix: Lua backtrace dumps upon uncaught Lua exceptions did
not work with the standard Lua 5.1 interpreter when the
backtrace was deeper than 22 levels.
* change: now we just dump the top 22 levels in the backtrace
for uncaught Lua exceptions for the sake of simplicity.
* change: we now limit the number of nested coroutines in the
backtrace dump for uncaught Lua exceptions by 5.
* optimize: grouped the Lua string concatenation operations
when constructing the backtrace string for uncaught Lua
The HTML version of the change log with some helpful hyper-links can
be browsed here:
We have run extensive testing on our Amazon EC2 test cluster and
ensured that all the components (including the Nginx core) play well
together. The latest test report can always be found here: